Zanasi : Small Character CIJ Printers
Z4500 is a Zanasi Continuous Ink Jet (C.I.J.) printing system which can mark on almost every kind of surface, positioning the printhead in all directions.
Z4500 is the latest C.I.J. technology in progress, resulting from the Zanasi technical advances in innovation and design, and from the great success gained with Z5000 system.
It is suitable for both standard and pigmented ink and can print any type of barcode (including 2D). This system has 2 different conduit lengths standard 2mt (6, 56 feet) or optional 4mt (13, 12 feet), to meet any working situation.
It features a unique coding quality which is guaranteed both on flat, curves and irregular surfaces (providing the printing surfaces are relatively clean, free of moisture, oil, fats or any factor which prevents the ink droplets to adhere on the surface).
Z4500 performs a high degree of Ingress Protection Rating (IP55) for use in all industrial environments.
- Ergonomic industrial cabinet AISI 304 with IP55 protection for use in nearly any arduous industrial environment.
- Up to 4 lines with height range from 0,8 to 12 mm with Micro Print Nozzle for high quality resolution print.
- Very low consumption thanks to innovative vapour condenser.Advanced hydraulic system for quick and easy start up with automatic visible double flushing fitting production lines with long stops.
- Advanced hydraulic system for quick and easy start up with automatic visible double flushing fitting production lines with long stops.
- Wide range of inks (standard and pigment- ed) developed for several industrial requirements.
- Up to 4 lines of print Characters height from 0.8 to 12 mm (0,032” – 0,47”)
- Line speed capability: up to 320 mt/min (1050 ft/min)
- Print rate: up to 2136 ct/sec
- 150 messages storage
- Up to 255 characters storage per message Selectable lines vertical gap
- Font Matrix: 5×5, 7×5, 9×7, 10×8, 16×10, 24×16
- Bold factor up to 8 times
- Simple Logo creation and printing
- 50 Logos storage
- Automatic calendar and expiration date print
- Incrementing/decreasing product counters up to 9 digits
- Repeat print – message function
- Printing in all moving directions
- Tower print function (Text rotation of 90°)
- DIN print for cables sector
- Negative print function
- Print throw distance up to 90 mm (3,54”)
2/5 Industrial • UPC-A • CODE 39 • EAN 13 • CODE 128 (A,B,C)• EAN 128 (A,B,C) • 2D – Datamatrix • ITF (A,B,C)
- Membrane keyboard solvent resistant
- Blue WYSIWYG Display with high contrast 240×128 pixels
- Stainless Steel structure AISI 304
- Protection IP55
- Conduit length: 2mt – 6,56ft (4mt – 13,1ft optional)
- Single Start/Stop button
- Automatic cleaning in both Start up and Shut down
- Vapour recovery system for low make up consumption
- Advanced hydraulic system for quick and easy start up
- Print parameters stored within each message
- Keypad access with password
- User-friendly and intuitive operator interface
- Several foreign languages
- Report function for executed printing counter
- Messages storage with 8 digits alphanumeric text
- Stainless steel and aluminium structure hermetically sealed
- Micro Print Nozzle for high quality resolution print (optional)
- Auto-phasing of ink stream for consistent print quality
- Microjet nozzle cleaning function
- Wide range of standard, pigmented, food and MEK-free inks
- Conduit inlet at 90° (optional)
- Internal Supply Positive Air Function
- 90° model for reduced/short spaces (optional)
- Serial connection RS232 and RS485/422
- Ethernet interface for LAN connection (optional)
- Sensor management for product reading
- System ready output
- Shaft Encoder input for variable speed production lines
- External alarm outputs with traffic light column
- Parallel interface BCD, double bit
- Temperature: from 5° to 45°C (40°-113°F)
- Humidity: 10 – 90% (non-condensing)
- Single Phase, 85-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 200VA