- EVOLUTION High Resolution ink jet printers have become the industry standard on countless production lines in the packing industry. This “standard” is also available in a portable hand-held model which can be used for field tagging applications, in place of manually applied labels or manual stenciling operations.
- The hand held-held model can be supplied with either the: EV1, EV2, EV1-LX or EV2-LX printhead modules.
- It includes the Universal Controller , printhead module, a 12 volt rechargeable battery pack, 120 volt. AC wall charger and a 12 volt. automobile charger.
- The hand-held with either the EV1 or EV1-LX printhead starts out as a very basic system. It will print a message in either one line of 1/2″(12.7 mm) or two lines of 7/32″(5.5 mm). OPTIONAL SOFTWARE PACKAGES for EV1 or EV1-LX can add enhanced features.
- Configuring the hand-held unit with EV2 or EV2-LX printhead module gives you all the optional software features of the EV1 or EV1-LX as standard.
- The 12 volt rechargeable battery pack supplies enough power for up to 12 hours of operation.