Re-Pack : Labeling Systems
Robo Wrap Tube Labeling System
The label will be applied in a semi-automatic fashion. The product will be placed (horizontally) onto a mandrel. The mandrels are mounted to a starwheel that will rotate to the labeling station. Once at the labeling station, a sensor will detect the product and activate the label applicator. As the label is dispensed, the tube will rotate at the same speed as the applicator. The starwheel will then index, moving the labeled product from the labeling station to the tube removal area. While at the removal station, the tube will be pulled off of the mandrel so that the process can be repeated. A sensor at the removal station will not allow the system to cycle until the labeled product has been removed. This process will continue each time a product is detected at the labeling station.
- 8″ stepping motor controlled product starwheel. The number of mandrels on the starwheel will be determined by the size and pitch of the products.
- 12″ O.D. unwind/supply reels with tension controls. Larger unwinds are available.
- 4 1/2″ maximum web width (standard) with adjustable guide collars. Larger web width kits (up to 8″ are available as an option.
- Two (2) variable speed stepping motors. Both stepping motors are set to 500 inches per minute. One motor will feed the labels (label applicator) and the second will rotate the product (starwheel).
- Photoelectric labeled product detection. This will ensure that the product is removed from the mandrel after labeling.
- Thumb wheel style controls to allow for ease of set up and operation.
- Extruded aluminum support table, allowing the system to be moved quickly and easily.
- Clear label sensor with adjustable mounting bracket.
- Air assisted product removal. This option uses a small blast of air to blow the labeled product off of the mandrel.
- Automated infeed and outfeed stations.
- Many other options are available please contact us for additional details.