The newest LEIBINGER inkjet printer
The JET2neoS was developed specifically for smaller fonts and higher production speeds. Equipped with all the advantages of the JET2neo series, the JET2neoS features a 60 µm nozzle. This makes the JET2neoS a proven LEIBINGER product with a few added values. The JET2neoS is well-suited for products such as extrusion parts, packages, cables, plastics and much more.
The JET2neoS uses less ink thanks to its 60 µm nozzle. The LEIBINGER printer can print well over 120 million characters with just one ink bottle. If the JET2neoS is equipped with the optional EcoSolv solvent recycling system, solvent consumption decreases up to 50%. Furthermore, each LEIBINGER inkjet printer only consumes approximately 30 watts of energy, approximately a third of a common 100 W bulb.
High Speed Print
Modern production lines always run at high speeds. This is why the JET2neoS prints 30% faster than the JET2neo. The higher speed is possible thanks to the higher ink drop frequency in the printer. This makes more drops available, which allows the print image to be created faster. The JET2neoS prints at speeds up to 6.6 m/s (10 cpi).
The JET2neoS not only marks products so they are legible, it also meets the demands for more finely detailed typography. The 60 µm nozzle and the drop frequency allows smaller ink drops to develop than with the JET2neo. This succeeds in providing finer typography.
Automated "sealtronic" nozzle seal.
The JET2neoS, like all LEIBINGER small character inkjet printers, is equipped with the automated "Sealtronic" nozzle seal. The unique "Sealtronic" system prevents the ink from drying out in the nozzle or in the gutter. The JET2neoS is ready to use immediately, even after long shut-down periods.
The nozzle and gutter form an airtight circuit for this. Thus, the ink always remains liquid, just like paint in a tightly sealed paint can.
Wide ink selection
- Various colored inks and soft pigmented inks
- Fast-drying solvent inks
- MEK, ketone-free and alcohol-based inks
- Temperature-resistant inks
- Security inks, color changing inks, adhesive inks, fluorescent inks, sterilization and alcohol resistant inks, food packaging inks
- PVC inks (transfer-resistant)
- Food-grade ink and food packaging inks
- Washable inks
- Customized inks
Options for the Leibinger JET2neo
- "Meter Go" function for cable imprinting
- Head pressurization: Internal
- EcoSolv, solvent recycling system
Advantages of the JET2neo series at a glance:
- Automated "Sealtronic" nozzle seal—ink no longer dries out
- Starts in seconds at the push of a button
- Windows-based operating system
- Color TFT-Touch display with large buttons and various menu languages
- Many functions, including a graphics editor
- Two macro buttons that can be assigned individually and enable quick access to certain areas
- Resolution up to 24 drops
- Prints up to 3 lines in a 7x5 matrix