- EVOLUTION I is an extremely low cost Industrial High Resolution ink jet printer designed around the Thermal Ink-jet technology from Hewlett Packard.
- EVOLUTION I delivers the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of any competitive ink jet printing system available. Our EVOLUTION Dot Calculator can show you how low your TCO can be.
- EVOLUTION I is delivered as a complete system and includes a handheld controller, printhead module with built in product sensor and a flash card reader, mounting bracketry, and power supply.
- EVOLUTION I prints bold, highly legible ASCII characters, graphics and barcodes.
- EVOLUTION I starts out as a very basic system that will print only what is entered into the hand held controller.
- EVOLUTION I is a fully expandable system. The addition of optional software packages transforms the standard printer to one that rivals much higher priced hi-res large character printers meant for secondary carton coding and is also a viable alternative to small character continuous ink jet printers and laser coders.
- EVOLUTION I can print one line of 1/2 “(12.7 mm) high characters or two lines of 7/32” (5.5 mm) characters.
- EVOLUTION I includes two standard fonts. Optional style fonts are available in a variety of character sizes.
- EVOLUTION I is the ideal choice for those applications where only a lot number, product code or other non-variable text is required.
- With EVOLUTION I, the choice is yours. It can be either a very basic system, a fully featured printer or anywhere in between.
EVOLUTION I Data Sheet