Evolution I LX
Evolution I LX
- EVOLUTION I-LX is an extremely low cost Industrial High Resolution ink jet printer designed around the Thermal Ink-Jet technology(TIJ)from LEXMARK.
- EVOLUTION I-LX delivers the lowest :
- initial cost of ownership, and
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of any competitive ink jet printing system available. (Our EVOLUTION Dot Calculator can show you how low your TCO can be).
- A savings of approximately 20% can be realized with the Lexmark ink cartridge. This savings is the result of better ink efficiency in the cartridge and a lower cost of the cartridge itself *.
- EVOLUTION I-LX is delivered as a complete system and includes a hand held controller, printhead module with built in product sensor, mounting bracketry, and power supply.
- EVOLUTION I-LX prints bold, highly legible ASCII characters, graphics and barcodes can also be printed and stored in the controller in bitmap formats.
- EVOLUTION I-LX prints in a resolution of 300 or 600 dpi at production speeds up to 240 feet per minute (73 m/min).
- EVOLUTION I-LX is the ideal choice for those applications where only a lot number, product code or other non-variable text is required.
- EVOLUTION I-LX is a fully expandable system. The optional software packages may be ordered with the original system or field upgraded via a flash card. This transforms the basic printer from a very simple system to one that rivals much higher priced hi-res large character printers meant for secondary carton coding. It is also a viable alternative to small character continuous ink jet printers and laser coders..
- EVOLUTION I-LX includes two standard fonts. Optional style fonts are available in a variety of character sizes.
- EVOLUTION I-LX can print one line of 1/2″ (12.7mm) high characters or two lines of 7/32″(5.5mm) high characters.
- With EVOLUTION I-LX, the choice is yours. It can be either a very basic system, a fully featured printer or anywhere in between.
*Results may vary depending on messages being printed and environmental conditions in the plant.